The Benefits of Migrating your Microsoft Workload to the AWS Cloud
Deploying Microsoft Solutions on AWS
Our team of AWS and Microsoft-certified engineers creates integrated Microsoft solutions running on AWS for our customers. We have rich experience on managing the complexities of enterprise-grade migrations from legacy infrastructures to the AWS cloud.
You can rely on the global infrastructure of AWS cloud to run Microsoft Windows, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, or creating custom .NET applications. CloudHUB helps our customers to configure and start EC2 Windows Instances and RDS on AWS. We suggest our customers to choose the best Windows licensing options and integrate networking, security, storage, and system management services on AWS cloud.
AWS Directory Service
A Microsoft Windows compatible directory service as a managed AWS service. Usage options are:
1. Use the AWS AD Connector to simplify connecting to your existing on-
premises Microsoft Active Directory
2. AWS Simple AD allows you to set up and operate a new Samba-based
directory in the AWS Cloud
3. AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory (Enterprise Edition) provides a feature-rich managed Microsoft Active Directory hosted on the AWS Cloud.
Windows Server Migration
- Simplify migration with CloudEndure
- Rapid and mass-scale migrations
- Highly automated process for any workload
- Elimination of complexity
- Migration with minimal business disruption
- Microsoft SQL Server on AWS
- Choosing Amazon RDS for SQL Server or SQL Server on EC2 Instances
- Focus on tasks that bring value to your business
- Focus on high level tuning tasks and schema optimization
Amazon Database Migration Service